8.21.2010

Miu Miu Inspired Mary Janes

I picked up these Miu Miu inspired Platform Mary Janes yesterday at Forever... they are amazing!!! Yes they are missing the beautiful prints that Miuccia did, but they are the exact style and shape as the originals and at a much cheaper cost.  Think I am possibly in love... I have been obsessed with the originals forever, as you can tell from the post below. I am also possibly developing a major shoe problem... I have bought 3 pairs in the last week! They were all necessary to my life though... more pictures to come, I need to do some outfit posts soon.


Alsooooo I have been working on my accessory line and will be launching an etsy shop sometime next month... all very exciting. I will post some pictures of the newest designs very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment