9.14.2010

MARC JACOBS SPRING 2011=AMAZING



Marc never ceases to amaze me. He went from his gorgeous fall collection of beautiful proper women to this wonderful Spring 2011 collection inspired by the 70's, YSL, and Missoni. I absolutely loved it. I watched the show online last night, which can we viewed here. Marc always has a complete vision, and doesn't leave out a single detail. Although I woudn't wear all of the outfits, I would love to incorporate some of the pieces into my wardrobe... (Heres to wishful thinking!) I love that he has so many visions, from his famous grunge collection for Perry Ellis, to this, he is an amazing designer, and it is my favorite collection I have seen for Spring. I can't wait to see the Vuitton show during Paris Fashion Week, I'm sure it will also be amazing! If you want some extra Marc time, you must watch this documentary .... I absolutely love it! Marc is so adorable.

ALL IMAGES VIA VOGUE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment